Getting a loan doesn’t have to be difficult!
If you are in need of an unsecured loan, many “traditional” lenders make it next to impossible for you to access the money you need. And if you have bad or poor credit – the challenges are multiplied a hundred-fold! But securing a loan when you need it just got that much easier – even for borrowers with less than stellar credit.
Making It Happen – FAST!
Not everyone is so fortunate as to have a huge stash of cash laying around when they need it.
- Are you in need of some extra money to meet an unexpected financial situation?
- Have an interesting investment opportunity, but don’t have spare funds available to capitalize on it?
- Find yourself between gigs, and are in a bit of a “liquidity” crises – something that a few thousands of dollars can quickly solve?
- Aye you just short of funds to make a crucial down-payment on a car loan or home renovations?
Well, if you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, or if you find yourself in other financial situations that are similar to the above, then you’re not alone! In fact, a poll conducted by the Canadian Payroll Association indicates that nearly 47% of Canadians live paycheck to paycheck. And it gets worse. Studies indicate that only slightly more than 25% of Canadians have a “rainy day fund”, which means that in case of an emergency, they’ll need a loan FAST to get by.
And there’s where reality sets in!
If you want to make that loan happen fast, you’re out of luck! Most lenders will take a look at your financial history, and immediately put up barriers (some real…mostly imaginary ones!) that will prevent you from getting that loan fast. From “high credit risk”, to “insufficient collateral”, you’ll likely be rejected on any of a dozen grounds.
But that can all change. A new breed of personal loan “facilitators” is making getting loans a quick and simple process. Using the latest online search software, these companies are defining a new paradigm for applying and receiving loans. It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- You define your needs
- They search for a lender that meets those needs
- You get your loan!
It’s really that simple…and that FAST!
Simplifying It All
LoanConnect is an enterprising service that uses cutting-edge, secure software solutions to connect Canadians seeking unsecured personal loans, with dozens of highly credible lenders who are eager to service that market:
- You can access up to $50,000 through this service
- It’s all unsecured – which means you don’t need to put up any security or collateral
- Depending upon a number of factors, you could access the money at an APR starting as low as 4.8% (compared to most credit card balances that charge you high double-digits!)
- But it’s all SECURE – which means all your data travels through encrypted channels, keeping it away from prying eyes
And it’s all been streamlined and simplified so you can do it all through the comfort of your home:
- You create an account on the site and tell the system what type of loan you are looking for, and how much you wish to borrow. You’ll need to answer a few questions about your credit status…and that’s it. You’re off to the races!
- The system will then start doing “it’s thing” – matching your needs against hundreds of pre-vetted and especially curated lenders in their database. If you were to perform that same amount of diligence yourself, it would probably take you weeks – if not longer!
- Once the matching process has been completed, you will be provided with a list of potential lenders have been identified. These are the ones that meet all of your requirements in terms of the loan you are looking for
- The best part of this approach is that YOU are always in control of the process! YOU get to choose which of these lenders YOU wish to work with. Once you have selected your preferred vendor, you are automatically routed to that vendor’s site, to move the application process further – in a secure environment
- Your preferred vendor will use your application to process the loan, and before you know it…the money is yours!
It doesn’t matter whether you have good, bad, poor or excellent credit. The simplicity of the entire process means that, if all goes well, your loan could be approved, and the money deposited into your designated account within 12 hours from start of the application process!
There’s no limit to what you can use these loans for: From paying down a car loan, to discharging higher-interest bearing balances on your credit card, to paying for a home renovation project. If there’s a need – chances are that you’ll successfully find a lender to address that need.
Unlike many traditional lenders, who might take weeks to review your application, and finally deny it – you are almost certain to get approved through this online service. So long as your debt-to-income ratio isn’t above 60% (i.e.: You don’t currently owe debt that’s more than 60% of your paycheck), your approval is almost guaranteed!
And for Canadians looking for FAST access to loans, what’s great about LoanConnect is that your credit score is never jeopardized when searching for your ideal loan. Even once you find the right lender, they (your lender of choice) will often do “soft credit check” first, to ascertain your eligibility. Such checks do not impact your credit rating!
Should a more in-depth credit check be required, you will be notified first, and at that time you have the option to decline and terminate the entire application process – with no obligation or charges to you!
The advantages of using technology, such as available online, is that you can use numerous tools to ensure your success – even before you apply for the loan. For instance, using their credit score estimation tool, you can assess what your credit score will be – in case you don’t know yours. The tool will provide you working estimate of that number, based on inputs supplied by you. You can then make an informed decision about your loan using that bit of data.
If you are ready to get a loan FAST, then it’s time for you to take the next step and apply now!
This information is just our view and should be not be considered advice of any sorts.
From our experience and other professionals we partner and engage with, we work to find useful tips and information that would be important to share.
If you are someone that is looking for professional advice tailored to your circumstance, please contact a bank, financial advisor, or mortgage broker.